[yapc] Call for Talks ending soon!

BAIRH at nationwide.com BAIRH at nationwide.com
Fri Mar 26 13:37:38 PDT 2010

Nick

It was decided that we would make the proposals private until they were
selected for YAPC.  We have received at least 1 request for delete from a
speaker if we make the proposals public.

If you have specific questions please email the team at
yapc-admins at googlegroups.com

Heath Bair
440-454-1967

                   Nick Perez
                   <nick at nickand
                   perla.net>                                         From
                                         Nick Perez
                                         <nick at nickandperla.net>
                                         BAIRH at nationwide.com
                                                                        cc
                   03/26/2010
                   03:21 PM                                        Subject
                                         Re: [yapc] Call for Talks ending
                                         soon!

http://robonperl.blogspot.com/2010/02/call-for-presentations-for-yapcna2010.html