[yapc] Shuttle and Check-in details

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Sun Jun 20 04:07:03 PDT 2010

There is a parking garage next to the Blackwell. Should be $2-3 for an
hour to park. On google maps, it shows up as a parking lot, but in
fact, there is a parking garage here. Here's a map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100777512537534058687.0004897427f80e90bc608&ll=40.00464,-83.015903&spn=0.00858,0.009291&t=h&z=17