[yapc] Sunday Breakfast

Jonathan Hogue jon at hogue.org
Thu Jun 17 20:19:28 PDT 2010

I don't see the quarter busses listed any more...
http://www.cota.com/Contact-Us.aspx

You can get a round trip $2.75, and that seems to cut off about 1/2 of the
trip. (almost all the southbound busses will take you to 3rd ave and high,
at least, and you usually see a bus every 5-10 minutes)
 <http://www.cota.com/Contact-Us.aspx>http://www.cota.com/General-Fares.aspx

<http://www.cota.com/General-Fares.aspx>i'm guessing that splitting a cab
with 2-3 people is going to be about the same price, and faster.