[yapc] YAPC::NA A Week Away!

Heath Bair chairman at yapc2010.com
Sat Jun 12 19:06:28 PDT 2010

I am getting very excited that YAPC::NA is just a week away.  There is
so much that needs done still so I guess it is time to panic.

Some open ended things that people are concerned with.

If you want to go out to dinner on Sunday signup!
1)  Arrival Dinner:  http://yapc2010.com/yn2010/wiki?node=ArrivalDinner
2)  Anti Arrival Dinner:  http://yapc2010.com/yn2010/wiki?node=AntiArrivalDinner

Parking, is Either in #352 or the lot behind it.
http://www.osu.edu/map/area08.php?area=southdorms  I am working on
finding out which.

Dorm reservations close tomorrow (June 13th), and I think we have 5
rooms left.  So if you need a place please grab one.

Well everyone I am very excited and I hope to see everyone next week!

--
Heath Bair
YAPC::NA 2010 Chairman