[yapc] YAPC::NA 2010 Conference Hotel - 30 Room Block

BAIRH at nationwide.com BAIRH at nationwide.com
Tue Jan 19 13:10:08 PST 2010

The dorm block has not been assigned yet.  I was waiting for the dorm
information before making the official announcement.  I have been told that
I have been assigned dorms.  I know that the dorms are in the general area
of "South Campus" and I know the general costs for dorms will be about
$38/night for a single or $19.00/night for a double with limited linen
service.

As soon as it get assigned I will forward out the information for everyone.

Heath
+----------------------------+-------------------------------+
|  Heath Bair                | Email:  bairh at nationwide.com  |
|  NSC Oracle Administration | Phone:  (614) 429-8836        |
|  Nationwide Insurance Co   | Fax:    (614) 961-3352        |
+----------------------------+-------------------------------+

                   Matt S Trout
                   <mst at shadowca
                   t.co.uk>                                           From
                                         Matt S Trout
                                         <mst at shadowcat.co.uk>
                                         BAIRH at nationwide.com
                                                                        cc
                   01/19/2010            yapc at pm.org
                   04:01 PM                                        Subject
                                         Re: [yapc] YAPC::NA 2010
                                         Conference Hotel - 30 Room Block

Any news yet on dorms?

--
        Matt S Trout         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a
clue