[yapc] Call for proposals

Rob Kinyon rob.kinyon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:53:26 PST 2010

(cross-posted from
http://robonperl.blogspot.com/2010/02/call-for-presentations-for-yapcna2010.html)

YAPC::NA::2010 is just around the corner. (Well, inasumuch as
something 18 weeks away is "around the corner.") Last week, I met with
Heath Bairh and the other organizers and took the position of speaker
liaison. So, I should probably talk some about what we're looking for.

YAPC::NA::2010 is going to be about "Modern Perl 5". We believe that
Perl 5 is a vibrant and living language with many uncharted places it
can go. Perl 6 is going to be great, but we can't wait until Christmas
for Perl 6.

So, we're looking for presentations about Perl 5 in all of its modern
glory. Whatcha got?

You'll need to register (or login) to the YAPC::NA::2010 website
(http://yapc2010.com/), then after registering for the conference, you
can submit your CFP.

--
Thanks,