[yapc] [yapc-admins] YAPC: Talks list?

Rob Kinyon rob.kinyon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:36:11 PDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 15:01, Mark Stosberg <mark at summersault.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Our company is waiting to see the talks list before deciding which and
> how many developers to send.
>
> The website said the list would be published no later than today.
> However, I don't see the list on the website.
>
> What updated expected should have about when to find the list of talks
> online?

(short answer): It will be published this weekend.

(longer answer): We had some snafus with the rooms that caused issues
with knowing how many tracks we would be able to support. That was
sorted out last night, so I will be putting the tracks and talks
together and they will be online by Sunday night.

Rob