[yapc] yapc Digest, Vol 51, Issue 3

Joshua joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:52:13 PDT 2010

The original intention was to have dorms available for those times; however,
there were some last-minute problems just discovered with the dorms...
basically, some of the dorms that were promised to YAPC were already booked
when they were offered to us, but the employee who was working with
Columbus.pm didn't actually verify availability before promising us the
dorms too. Heath and crew are feverishly working on alternative
arrangements. Unfortunately, this isn't something that he, or anyone, could
have seen coming.