[yapc] Bought my plane tickets too early ...

Aran Deltac bluefeet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:50:30 PDT 2010

I'm in a similar boat.. I'll be staying for the classes/hackathons on
Thursday/Friday + the weekend and would love to find a cheap place to
crash.  I was hoping that there would be some economical community-oriented
occomodations (hostels), but from all my searches there isn't a single one
in Columbus.  :(  If anyone wants to rent-a-perl-hacker to live in their
home/apartment for a couple days - contact me!  :)

Aran