[yapc] Photo walk to Hofbrauhaus; Beer drink at Hofbrauhaus; Meet at Mudge at 7:30PM

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Sat Jun 20 12:28:32 PDT 2009

http://yapc10.org/yn2009/wiki?node=PhotographyExcursions
Hello!

If you would like to get a little exercise, see some authentic Pittsburgh
urban landscaping, take panoramic views of our freakishly beautiful sky
line, and drink litres of beer from an imported german ale house, please
join us at Mudge at 7:30PM.

We're going to walk down 5th Ave to Neville, and take that to Panther Hollow
Trail. The entire walk is paved. The "trail" connects to the Jail Trail (far
from the jail, sorry) and leads us right to Hot Metal Bridge which is ~100
paces from our destination.

If you can't walk and still want to drink the fantastic beer please review
your public transit options. Here is a link to get you from CMU to
Hofbrauhaus: http://tinyurl.com/ll27v8

If you're walking please add yourself to the wiki page linked above so we
know roughly how many people to expect. We will leave at 7:45PM sharp!

By the way, this entire idea was Walt Mankowski's fault. He likes exercise,
pictures, and beer. Thanks, Walt!

Cheers,

--
Casey West