[yapc] YAPC::NA 2009 Surveys

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 16:19:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have just sent out the emails for the attendee surveys for this years
YAPC::NA surveys. For those that have not experienced this at
YAPC::Europe, since 2006 we have been running a survey after the
conference for us to improve future conferences.

This year, in addition to the main Conference Survey, I am also running
individual evaluation surveys for the Talks and Master Classes.

If you are an attendee, the email contains a special link that is unique
to you, please bookmark it, as it is your key to accessing the survey
website.

If you are an attendee and haven't received an email by the beginning of
the conference, please see me during the conference, or email me. I
already see Hotmail is rejecting the mails, so I'll try forwarding them
manually :)

For those interested, the results will be uploaded to the YAPC
Conference SUrveys website - http://yapc-surveys.org.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--