[yapc] YAPC|10 Courses

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Mon Jun 15 18:58:12 PDT 2009

If you are enrolled in either "Zero to Perl" or "Introduction to Moose",
then please go to Wean Hall / Newell Simon on Sunday morning:

  http://yapc10.org/yn2009/location.html

Your course starts at 9:00 AM, so please arrive about 15-20 minutes
early for check-in.  There will be a registration / information table
for you to check in for your class and also receive your materials for
YAPC.

Regards,
-Dan