[yapc] Brochure for conference

Dawn Wallis wallisda at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 4 12:08:35 PDT 2009

I'll need that definitely for my 'receipts' catalog. The program guide
I'm talking about is for pre-approval.

Before I can even pay for the conference [if I want to be assured it
will be reimbursed] I have to fill out and submit some forms along with
a 'Program Guide'. I just linked to yapc10.org and made a Word document
with verbiage from the site. It should be good enough hopefully.

Wish me luck!

Thanks!

Dawn

--
Dawn Susini Wallis
[HANDLS] Medical Research Programmer & Web Developer