[yapc] YAPC::NA 2009 Conference Surveys

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Jul 2 08:41:02 PDT 2009

After a week since the main conference survey was opened, we have had
roughly 30% of you lovely people respond. So firstly many thanks for
everyone who has taken the time to complete the survey.

If you haven't responded to the main survey, please do so  as it helps
to improve YAPCs for the future.

If you've had problems accessing the site, or have lost your email
containing the URL to log into the site, please mail me off list and
I'll sort you out.

In addition to the main conference survey, the individual talk and
course evaluation surveys are still available, so if you took a course
or saw a talk for which you haven't yet evaluated, please do so, as the
speakers and trainers would be very grateful for your feedback.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>