[yapc] YAPC::NA::2009 - What's Happ'nin?

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Thu Jan 29 19:15:27 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 08:49:20PM -0500, James E Keenan wrote:
> Isn't it about time for a call for presentations for this year's
> conference in Pittsburgh?
>
> (Both OSCON and YAPC::EU take place after NA -- but they've both issued
> calls for papers.)

Robert answered this yesterday on IRC:

08:10 < rblackwe> 21:29 <@kid51_at_dinner> Anyone know when call for
papers for YAPC::NA is going to be issued?

08:10 < rblackwe> soon is my best answer right now

Why are you spamming this list about it instead of emailing the
organizers directly?  And why the big rush?  Last year the CFP never
went out until February 15.  OSCON's has always been much earlier, but
that's a much bigger conference with more publicity and suchlike to
get out, not to mention people who get paid to work on it. :)

Walt