[yapc] Call for Speakers - Frozen Perl 2009

Leonard Miller leonard at umn.edu
Tue Oct 21 09:11:20 PDT 2008

Hello all,

The Minneapolis Perl Mongers are organizing a one-day Perl workshop in
Minneapolis on February 07, 2009, and I hope some of you can attend.
We're also working on a hackathon the day after and a Perl class taught
by Brian d Foy of Stonehenge Consulting on the day before. These extras
will be announced on our website once we have more details. Our site is
at http://www.frozen-perl.org/

If you are a student, you'll be eligible for the super-cheap rates for
the Workshop ($10 early bird for the workshop).

We've also opened our call for speakers, and we'd love to have your
submissions. You can view the CFS at

Thanks much for your time

The Frozen Perl team.