[yapc] Call for Speakers - Frozen Perl 2009

Leonard Miller leonard at umn.edu
Tue Oct 21 09:11:20 PDT 2008

Hello all,

The Minneapolis Perl Mongers are organizing a one-day Perl workshop in
Minneapolis on February 07, 2009, and I hope some of you can attend.
We're also working on a hackathon the day after and a Perl class taught
by Brian d Foy of Stonehenge Consulting on the day before. These extras
will be announced on our website once we have more details. Our site is
at http://www.frozen-perl.org/

If you are a student, you'll be eligible for the super-cheap rates for
the Workshop ($10 early bird for the workshop).

We've also opened our call for speakers, and we'd love to have your
submissions. You can view the CFS at
http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2009/cfs.html

Thanks much for your time

The Frozen Perl team.