[yapc] Pre-Conference Dinner

Scott Sexton grafumbly at nectarlab.com
Fri May 30 05:54:44 PDT 2008

Goose Island's Grilled Veggie Wrap and Veggie Burger (hold the cheese) are
vegan!

Both are delicious, by the way.

Additionally, here are some other favorite veggie places in town:
Alice & Friends Vegetarian Cafe - (vegetarian food made by some crazy
meditation cult) 5812 N Broadway
Green Zebra - (fine vegetarian dining) 1460 W. Chicago Ave
Handlebar - (all veg. and popular with bike messengers) 2311 W. North Ave
Veggie Bite - (fast-food vegan) 1039 N. Western Ave

~Scott Sexton