[yapc] Pre-Conference Dinner

Jason L. Froebe jason at froebe.net
Fri May 30 05:41:03 PDT 2008

and here I thought Al Capone was being referenced by the murder... this being Chicago ;-)

Jason L. Froebe

WebBlog http://jfroebe.livejournal.com
Tech log http://www.froebe.net/blog
Froebe Fibers http://www.froebe-fibers.com

The opinions expressed within are the sole rantings of a raving lunatic and in no way reflect the rantings, fits, tantrums, errors, corrections, allocutions, or aimless thoughts of Sybase or its employees or of TeamSybase or ISUG. Any resemblence to reasonable thought, or any official or published opinion of Sybase, TeamSybase or ISUG is merely coincidental, and should be totally ignored.