[yapc] Pre-Conference Dinner

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu May 29 21:08:13 PDT 2008

>>>>> "c" == chromatic  <chromatic at wgz.org> writes:

  c> On Thursday 29 May 2008 18:36:38 Joshua McAdams wrote:
  >> Super scary :)  I don't know if it was really that bad, but even if it
  >> was, it should be better now.

  c> This one big guy with a Boston accent and a beard scared even me,
  c> but that was at the restaurant during the auction and not on the
  c> campus.

hey, i was born and raised in brooklyn and don't have a true boston
accent!! i just picked up some local phrasing and stuff over the long
time i have lived here.

maybe i should auction off the secret of your real name? that might
raise $2 for TPF! :)

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------
---------  Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix  ----  http://bestfriendscocoa.com ---------