[yapc] Pre-Conference Dinner

Ellenbaum, Dan Dan.Ellenbaum at weatherinsight.com
Thu May 29 15:21:04 PDT 2008

Maybe I just missed it, but does "before the conference" mean Sunday,
6/15 ?

This e-mail is strictly confidential, privileged, and only for the use
of the intended recipients.  Please notify sender immediately if you
have received this in error.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail
is a violation of federal criminal law.