[yapc] Pre-Conference Dinner

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Thu May 29 14:51:12 PDT 2008

On Thu, 29 May 2008, Joshua McAdams wrote:

> It is also a tradition to have an anti-dinner for those that dislike
> the restaurant choice, don't like big crowds, etc.  For those people,
> feel free to join the Anti-Pre-Conference Dinner
> (http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=Anti-Pre-Conference%20Dinner).
> Nobody is organizing it yet.... are  you up for it?

Since, again, the dinner is at a place without vegan food, I'll be going
elsewhere. I'm not really up for organizing anything big, but I will have
a car, so I can take a few people wherever I go.

I'll be getting to the dorms around 6PM or so, I expect.

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg