[yapc] About the "Mailman privacy alert" You May Have Recieved

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue May 27 08:00:54 PDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Joshua McAdams
<joshua.mcadams at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, apologies for that everyone.  I don't have a list of who is
> already subscribed, so I had to try to subscribe everyone.

On my part I thanks you for sending the subscription.

Though I was a bit surprised as I have not asked for it but at
least this way I know which list to spam err, inform about
the Test Automation Master class I am giving after YAPC::NA

so here it is now
http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2008/05/1210708621.html

and soon I am going to send a more detailed message.

regards
    Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo http://szabgab.com/blog.html