[yapc] FYI - Room reservations are open

Zebrowski, Zak zaz at mitre.org
Fri May 9 11:13:56 PDT 2008

As I haven't seen a note on this list yet, YAPC-NA 2008 room
reservations are open.  From the YAPC web page:

Housing, parking and meal options are now available for purchase in the
YAPC::NA 2008 registration system
<http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/purchase> .

This year, all dorm accommodations are in the MSV dorm due to
construction at SSV. We have both single and double rooms available. If
you register for a double room and wish to allow a roommate to check
themselves in, please let Josh
<http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/user/1561>  or myself know so
we can make the appropriate arrangements. Housing registration will
close on Friday, May 30th at 11:59 PM CT. After that time, you will
have to make alternate arrangements.

The dining cards work the same as in 2006: you can purchase a card at
registration that works at the various dining areas on campus. The
cards are available in $20 increments. In 2006, we estimated that
breakfast would cost approximately $5 per day, lunch $10 per day, and
dinner $15 per day. Dinner will be provided on Tuesday.

<snip>