[yapc] damian at yapc

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Mar 25 10:58:25 PDT 2008

hi all,

as most of you know, damian conway couldn't make it to yapc::na in 2007
because of his limited resources. here is an opportunity for you to
help damian visit the states more often so he can attend conferences,
give free talks to local PM groups and do more training in north
america. damian is teaching at the perl college in late april 2008 in
boston. the perl college is a merger of a training program and a job
fair. it offers a week of free intermediate level perl training to
qualified junior perl developers who accepted into the program. it is
sponsored by companies looking to hire these new trained developers.

damain and i are looking to fill the college to capacity and to also
have a enough sponsorship to make it happen. if you are interested in
being a student or your company is interested in becoming a hiring
sponsor, please contact me at uri AT perlhunter.com. also if you as an
individual want to help out damian please let me know. there are a
limited number of student seats that can be purchased directly for those
who don't qualify for the free tuition.

you can get all the info about the perl college at:

	http://perlhunter.com/college.html

uri, dean of the perl college.

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --