[yapc] OK...i gotta ask, where's the video of the lightning talks?

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 25 14:05:40 PDT 2008

  MST> The best moment was when alester (I think?) looked across the
  MST> stage at the wrong moment and got the full monty view. Not sure
  MST> if that'll be caught on video though.

that would be me. i am still washing out my eyes with lye and grit to
get those images out of my retinas!

  MST> I hear rumours ingy and lack of clothes isn't entirely without precendent
  MST> though - another guy I discussed it with muttered something about "seeing
  MST> ingy's modules", followed by a mention of therapy and drugs and then
  MST> refused to continue the conversation.

ingy and his clothing are easily parted. :(

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------
---------  Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix  ----  http://bestfriendscocoa.com ---------