[yapc] OK...i gotta ask, where's the video of the lightning talks?

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 13:22:13 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 08:12:11PM +0000, Kosmoski, Matthew wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 7:49 PM, José Castro wrote:
> > You say "appeared" as if it wasn't O:-)
> > Tell me this: if it wasn't a strip show, and if Ingy was actually speaking... What was he saying?
>
> I have no clue.  I just saw on IRC something along the lines of... "there go his pants!" and then mentions of his pants ending up in the audience...

That part would be Schwern's fault.

The best moment was when alester (I think?) looked across the stage at the
wrong moment and got the full monty view. Not sure if that'll be caught on
video though.

I hear rumours ingy and lack of clothes isn't entirely without precendent
though - another guy I discussed it with muttered something about "seeing
ingy's modules", followed by a mention of therapy and drugs and then
refused to continue the conversation.