[yapc] OK...i gotta ask, where's the video of the lightning talks?

Kosmoski, Matthew Matthew.Kosmoski at argis.com
Wed Jun 25 13:12:11 PDT 2008

On Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 7:49 PM, José Castro wrote:
> You say "appeared" as if it wasn't O:-)
> Tell me this: if it wasn't a strip show, and if Ingy was actually speaking... What was he saying?

I have no clue.  I just saw on IRC something along the lines of... "there go his pants!" and then mentions of his pants ending up in the audience...  I am extremely curious (and yet scared) to see this video footage :-)

Thanks,

Matthew Kosmoski
ARG Services, Inc.
713-430-7087

This email message (including for all purposes any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipients of this email message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify ARG Services, Inc. at (713) 430-7087, and permanently delete the original and any copy of this email message and destroy any printout hereof. Nothing in this email message is intended to waive the confidentiality of any portion of its contents.