[yapc] OK...i gotta ask, where's the video of the lightning talks?

Kosmoski, Matthew Matthew.Kosmoski at argis.com
Wed Jun 25 12:44:15 PDT 2008

Having not attended YAPC this year, I also would like to throw my vote in for the videos (Since its my fault that our company knows that Dan was watching what appeared from the IRC traffic to be a strip show) :-)

Thanks,

Matthew Kosmoski
ARG Services, Inc.
713-430-7087

This email message (including for all purposes any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipients of this email message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify ARG Services, Inc. at (713) 430-7087, and permanently delete the original and any copy of this email message and destroy any printout hereof. Nothing in this email message is intended to waive the confidentiality of any portion of its contents.