[yapc] OK...i gotta ask, where's the video of the lightning talks?

Ellenbaum, Dan Dan.Ellenbaum at weatherinsight.com
Wed Jun 25 12:27:07 PDT 2008

An intern here was hanging out in #yapc when ingy "did his thing" and my
boss was saying in our company chat room "We're not sending danE to any
more erot!c conferences! ;-)"

I've got to show them what was up with all those talks. Also, several
were just plain hilarious. Oh, and informative...yes...informative,
that's the ticket! Yes, boss, send me to Pittsburgh next year! ;-)

//does that make me gay?

//no, driving a purple mini does, dan

//has been up since 4 AM for mysql errors, YAY! (it's 2:30 PM CT)

Regards,

Dan Ellenbaum

Software Engineer
Weather Insight, L.P.
www.WeatherInsight.com <http://www.weatherinsight.com/>
713-361-4965
Weather Insight - Weather for Financial Markets

This e-mail is strictly confidential, privileged, and only for the use
of the intended recipients.  Please notify sender immediately if you
have received this in error.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail
is a violation of federal criminal law.