[yapc] PerlMonks of the world unite... for lunch, Wednesday

Larry Wall larry at wall.org
Wed Jun 18 08:15:30 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 10:04:02AM -0500, Bruce Gray wrote:
: Is there anywhere within walking distance that would allow us to
: leave and return during the scheduled lunch time (12:05-13:00)?

I'm not aware of any--we'd have to ask a native.

: Seeing each other, and our special guests, is the key thing (rather
: than food).

I agree, and while they were making jokes about Wendy's last year,
it was really my idea.  So I don't mind if we all just sit around
a monks' table at the cafeteria even.  I don't participate in the
auction just to get a free meal.  :)

Larry