[yapc] dorm checkout for Wednesday departure

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:00:58 PDT 2008

Yes, you can check your bags at the registration desk in the morning.

Dorm checkout is officially at 9 a.m. each day and tomorrow we
probably won't get much wiggle-room because there is a big group that
is moving in early tomorrow afternoon.  Please check out and check
your bags if you are leaving tomorrow.