[yapc] It is sooooo hot....

Todd Rinaldo toddr at null.net
Mon Jun 16 11:05:37 PDT 2008

Fellow Dormers,

I have spoken with housing who reports that the AC was supposed to
have been fixed as of last night. If anyone has specifics as to what
rooms had AC issues, please let me know so I can get this information
back to Housing before tonight.

If you continue to have AC issues, please fill out the form on the
link below so that they can address the issue before tonight. Before
you do so, you might check the settings on your window AC, by opening
the "secret panel" on the left hand side.

http://housing.iit.edu/workorder.php

Please let me know off list if you have any issues or questions,
Thanks,
toddr at null.net

--
Rodney Dangerfield  - "I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't
want to interrupt her."