[yapc] irc access from IIT

Diakopter . diakopter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 15:34:24 PDT 2008

I haven't yet arrived, but folks told me that direct outbound IRC
access from the dorms is blocked...

so I created a socks proxy for anyone at the conference to use if you
want to use IRC (if you aren't among those of us who have someplace to
ssh into, whether to use screen/irssi, or to create an ssh tunnel for
any other irc client to use)...

if you want to use it; set your client to use socks proxy
209.9.237.164:1080.  Note that it allows access only from
198.37.0.0/16, and only to the IRC ports.  If you need another subnet
permitted, let me know.

See you there,
Matthew Wilson