[yapc] Parking Passes and Meal Cards

Andrew Johnson anj at aps.anl.gov
Thu Jun 12 15:10:46 PDT 2008

On Thursday 12 June 2008 16:19:57 Joshua McAdams wrote:
> For those not staying in the dorms, your parking passes and meal cards
> will be available for pickup at the MSV dorm.  If you are driving,
> just park temporarily in the metered parking in front of MSV and go in
> and get your pass.  The person at the front desk will direct you to
> parking lots that you can use.

For those of us locals who need neither parking nor meal cards, do we have to
visit the MSV at all?  I'm assuming I can just turn up at Hermann Hall on
Monday in time to pick up any registration materials before the first talk
that I'm interested in...

- Andrew
--
No problem is so formidable that you can't walk away from it.
-- Charles M. Schulz