[yapc] blues night out

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Jun 12 08:07:03 PDT 2008

  ZZ> I would like to attend.  I created a wiki page for the blues BOF.
  ZZ> Speaking of advertizing BOF's, I added a "pinball wizard" BOF, for
  ZZ> those of you who like earning free replays on pinball games (if they
  ZZ> still have them at the campus center).

which night would you prefer? saturday would have more mongers around
than friday. i may even go both nights if i can handle it. :)

as for pinball, in my ute (what's a yoot? :) i gained pinball mastery on
several machines and could sometimes sell extra games for my original
quarter. of course i spent much of my tuition on learning how to do
that!

i never got any good at video games. i seem to need the reality of
physics to do well. same with air hockey which i am told we will have at
the banquet. i hope to have spare time to play some (not easy with
auctioneering and monger herding).

uri, who will shoot the air hockey puck up your nose!

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------