[yapc] ORD to dorm 16:00-ish on Sunday - meeting point?

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 12:39:35 PDT 2008

> I am arriving at O'Hare on Sunday at 15:20.
> Karen Hoofnagle arrives just a few minutes later so we are planning
> to meet and try to find the dorms together.
>
> Can someone recommend a good meeting point?

Baggage claims are in each terminal, so unless you are in the same
terminal, then that's probably not a good place.  If you are taking
public transportation, then meeting up at the entrance to the L is
probably a decent spot.  I don't think there is anywhere to sit there,
but it is at least an easy point to find.

http://www.chicago-l.org/stations/ohare.html