[yapc] banquet menu and choices

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Jun 10 11:20:33 PDT 2008

  CF> Uri Guttman wrote:
  >> so here are the choices you have to make along with my suggestions. i
  >> don't think we have enough time to wiki vote so just reply with your
  >> choices. unless someone wants to take this on and do the wiki (i
  >> won't).
  >>
  >> reply back (to the list, not just to me) and vote for your choices
  >>
  >> THE BIG EASY 10 (90 servings)
  >>
  >> Mixed greens with assorted dressings, seafood jambalaya, chicken
  >> etouffee, dirty rice, corn bread, bread pudding, and assorted
  >> sodas.
  >>
  >> the big easy buffet has no choices so we just get that.
  >>
  >> A TASTE OF ITALY BUFFET (90 servings)
  >> Choice of 2 Pastas: Penne, Fettuccini, and Spaghetti
  >> uri: fettucini, penne
  >>
  CF> c4ster: fettuccine, spaghetti

too similar in style. penne and fettucini are the winners.

  >> Choice of 2 Sauces: Marinara, Alfredo, and Meat
  >> uri: Alfredo, and Meat
  >>
  CF> c4ster: Alfredo, and meat

as the veggies requested it will be marinara and alfredo. plenty of
meats elsewhere.

  >> Choice of 1 Meat: Grilled Chicken Strips, Meatballs, and Italian Sausage
  >> uri: Italian Sausage
  >>
  CF> c4ster: grilled chicken strips, meatballs

what don't you understand about counting to 1!? :)

your vote is hereby disqualified and you will be forced to code in
python for 2 weeks!

  >> SOUTHERN BUFFET (90 servings)
  >> Choice of 2 Entrees: Fried Chicken, BBQ Chicken, BBQ Ribs, and
  >> Fried Catfish Nuggets
  >> uri: Fried Chicken, Fried Catfish Nuggets
  >>
  CF> c4ster: fried chicken, BBQ ribs

most have agreed to the fried chicken and catfish. i don't have much
time to collect more votes.

uri, who is using deibold (or their new chicken name) voting machines
for this.

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------