[yapc] banquet menu and choices

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Jun 10 11:10:50 PDT 2008

  WM> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 08:52:01AM -0500, Dave Rolsky wrote:
  >> Well, like I said in response to other mails, unless you plan to forbid
  >> non-veg*ns from taking this food, it might be best to just order the same
  >> amount as everything else. After all, falafel, hummus, and such are pretty
  >> popular with omnivores too.

  WM> I'm definitely planning on hitting the felafel and hummus. :)

beware, it may hit back! a felafel in the eye is no laughing
matter. actually as long as it isn't my eye, it IS a laughing matter!

/me fills his cheeks with hummus. what am i?

FOOD FIGHT!!!

uri, channeling bluto of animal house for the moment

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------