[yapc] banquet menu and choices

Ellenbaum, Dan Dan.Ellenbaum at weatherinsight.com
Tue Jun 10 08:02:33 PDT 2008

	>A TASTE OF ITALY BUFFET (90 servings)

	Love it! Great choice! I'm also glad to see the votes for more
Middle Eastern. Go Vegan! *gnawing on a pork rib* ;-)

	>AN INEBRIATED BIDDER IS OUR BEST DONOR!

	Hear, hear! I can testify to that at my first YAPC, NA 2007. I
did my part both TO my liver and FOR the Perl Foundation! ;-)

-DanE
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/user/1804

This e-mail is strictly confidential, privileged, and only for the use
of the intended recipients.  Please notify sender immediately if you
have received this in error.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail
is a violation of federal criminal law.