[yapc] (no subject)

Packy Anderson yapc at packy.org
Tue Jun 10 07:52:54 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 09:41:56AM -0400, Karen Hoofnagle wrote:
> This is my first YAPC, and I'm staying in the dorms.
>
> Do I need to bring earplugs to get a decent night's sleep?  Anything
> else one usually needs (other than a laptop with a perl install, a
> camera and some advil for the hangovers)?

The thing to remember is that there won't be many students in these
dorms, since it's the summer and they're mostly elsewhere.  So the
only people up late partying will be perl hackers, and from what I've
seen most perl hackers prefer to party in locations where waitstaff
are paid to bring beer to you.

-packy