[yapc] banquet menu and choices

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue Jun 10 06:32:56 PDT 2008

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Michael Peters wrote:

> Karen Hoofnagle wrote:
>> My only vote would be to do maybe 35 middle eastern buffets instead of
>> 30 so that us omnivores can have some felafel without worrying we're
>> going to starve the veggie/vegan crowd.
> ++, except I'd go for 40 :)

Maybe just do 75 of each buffet then. In my experience, this is probably a
good idea, since omnivores will eat the veg*n food, but the reverse is not
true. Erring on the side on more veg food means everyone gets plenty to

Also, as Uri knows, some of the vegans may be big eaters like myself ;)

Your guide to all that's veg