[yapc] CTA visitor pass - 10 "working days" WTF?

Adri Mills aamills at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 18:49:15 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Walt Mankowski <waltman at pobox.com> wrote:
> Also FWIW, they can be purchased at the O'Hare CTA station.  That's
> where I got mine 2 years ago.  Since I'm going to be in Chicago 6 days
> this time, I think I'm going to try just getting a normal farecard.
> I'm guessing I'll probably end up spending about $18 either way.
>
> Walt

Yeah, I actually ordered a regular transit card myself, not a
multi-day pass. I just figured it would be nice to already have it in
hand rather than have to futz with cash upon arrival. (I guess as of
March (?), the machine at the airport takes credit cards, but I wasn't
aware of that at the time.)

Adri