[yapc] arrival dinner

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 4 22:19:35 PDT 2008

  JC> Uri Guttman wrote:
  >> and remember to vote for the choice of entrees (pick TWO). there are
  >> only a few voters there so no bitching about the food if you don't vote.
  >> the leaders right now are TURKEY & HAM CLUBHOUSE and CRUNCHY CHICKEN
  >> SKEWERS with 4 votes each.

  JC> So what's the word on vegetarian-friendly fare?  (I'm not picky, just
  JC> vegetarian.)

well, i mentioned it before but you veggies need to be told this many
times it seem (must be due to lacking of carnivore proteins! :).

it appears that all the appetizers are veggie (even vegan) but i need to
confirm this. and if there is demand we can order a tray (or half tray i
was told) of grilled veggies wraps. most of the vegan types seem to be
gravitating to dave rolsky's dinner group (also on the wiki) so i
haven't seen a request for this yet. i have no problem ordering this
dish for you if there is even a little more demand for it.

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------
---------  Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix  ----  http://bestfriendscocoa.com ---------