[yapc] arrival dinner

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 4 20:33:41 PDT 2008

hi to all yapc::chicago,

the arrival dinner signups are picking up. i count 29 now and we need 50
to guarantee the room. i am sure we will get it but the earlier the
better so signup now at:

http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=Pre-Conference%20Dinner

and remember to vote for the choice of entrees (pick TWO). there are
only a few voters there so no bitching about the food if you don't vote.
the leaders right now are TURKEY & HAM CLUBHOUSE and CRUNCHY CHICKEN
SKEWERS with 4 votes each.

http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=ArrivalDinnerMenu

remember the presidential primary season is finally over so you can now
focus your signature raising and voting skills on the arrival dinner!

uri, campaign manager for the yapc arrival dinner.

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------