[yapc] leaving early, El advice

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:16:21 PDT 2008

> At those hours for simplicity I'd suggest the Green line as the Orange
> line transfer is on the same platform on the next stop.  The red line
> transfer is from the sub to the El, a pain with luggage.

Agreed  Green to Orange is the easiest transfer.  The 9 minute
difference in time shouldn't hurt you too much (you'd probably end up
on the same Orange line train either way) and at that time of the
morning, being at Midway an hour early should be fine... though I
don't know the actual cut-off for checked baggage if you have it.