[yapc] Frozen Perl 2008 Call for Speakers closes tomorrow night

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Oct 22 15:04:35 PDT 2007

There's a little more than 24 hours left in the Frozen Perl 2008 Call for
Speakers (http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2008/cfs.html). If you've been putting
your submission off to the last minute, that last minute is fast approaching.
Submissions close at midnight (America/Central) on Tuesday, October 23.

If you're on the fence about submitting a proposal, we really hope you do
submit something. More proposals gives us more choice, and we really want to
encourage new, interesting topics, and new, interesting speakers.