[yapc] yapc - last call for Cullen Oaks

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:23:18 PDT 2007

YAPC Atendees! (I apologize if you've already received this)

Last Call for staying at the Cullen Oaks apartments (
http://www.cullenoaks.com/templates/template_acc/default.asp)!  If you plan
on staying there, I need to know by the end of the day.  Rates are $35 per
day and includes a linen package (sheets, towels, etc).  Cullen Oaks is
approximately .5 miles from the venue.  It ends up being about a 1 mile
drive due to coming out on a one-way and having to go South before going
North to campus.  We may have a shuttle running between Cullen Oaks and the
venue, but it's not guaranteed at the moment.

You need not have made a housing donation to TPF yet to reserve a room at
Cullen Oaks.  I just need to know a number to give them tomorrow.  The
apartments are fully furnished.  Each unit has two private bedrooms and a
single bathroom.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Jeremy