[yapc] cancellation of attendee

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Wed May 23 08:36:36 PDT 2007

To follow up on this and clarify why Damian has had to cancel his tour....
Damian is fine.  I've had a few inquiries to whether or not he is ok.  He
is.  His tour relies on corporate training between YAPC and OSCON.  A late,
large client cancellation caused the cancellation of his tour.  I apologize
if I worried some of you and I hope Damian is ok with this announcement.  I
just wanted to make those considering taking his Master Class aware that his
is no longer offered.  We still have the two offered by Stonehenge
Consulting, and we're working on finding another trainer to offer a third
class.

Thanks,
Jeremy