[yapc] cancellation of attendee

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Tue May 22 21:48:24 PDT 2007

I'm not sure how many of you are aware, but Damian Conway will not be able
to make his North American tour this year (YAPC and OSCON).  I've sent a
message to those that I knew had signed up for his Master Class.  We are
working on lining up a trainer to offer a third course.  If you've purchased
a Master Class and would like a refund, please let me know and I'll pass it
along to Kurt DeMaagd with TPF to issue the refund.  If you would like to
wait and see what happens with a third trainer, or if you would like to take
Randal's Learning Perl or brian's Intermediate Perl class, that would be
great.  To find out more about the Master Classes, please the page on the
wiki (http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/wiki?node=Master%20Classes)

Thanks,
Jeremy