[yapc] yapc-na early bird pricing ending

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:37:56 PDT 2007

Ah, yes.  Sorry about that.  Yes, daylight saving time.  I meant for it to
be on the night of the 22nd.  It will be closer to 11:59pm May 22.  The
midnight between 11:59p May 22 and 12:01am May 23.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Early Bird pricing shall end at midnight on the night of the 22nd, no more,
no less.  Midnight shall be the time it ends, and the ending time shall be
midnight.  2007-05-23 12:01am shall not be the time, neither the time be
2007-05-22 11:59pm, excepting that it then proceed to midnight.  2007-05-23
12:02am is right out.  Once midnight, midnight being the time, be reached,
then early bird pricing ends.